High School baseball and softball seasons are just around the corner. JC’s start playing next week as well. Order your custom lineup cards today and you should have them in time for your first games. Here’s the process:
1. Place your order at customlineupcards.com
2. After you pay for your order on Pay Pal, you should be redirected back to my information upload page.
3. Fill out the form and attach your logo and submit.
4. Once I have your information I will design your cards and email you a proof.
5. Print out the proof on a black and white printer (unless it’s a color order) so you can see what the cards should look like.
6. Reply that you approve the proof or indicate if there are any changes that need to be made.
7. Once approved I print the cards and mail them out.
(Depending upon your responding to emails, most orders are mailed within 24-48 hours of the order being placed.)
Most orders are mailed via USPS Priority Mail, which means they will usually arrive within 2-3 days. While I cannot guarantee this, I actually have an order that was scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday, showing that it’s out for delivery today. (Sunday).