I often get questions from customers about how we proceed to give you Custom Lineup Cards. Here is what you can expect from CustomLineupCards.com:
1. First, place your order for Custom Lineup Cards. Choose between lineup cards printed with or without color. Then select the style of card you want and the quantity.
2. If you want to add your roster to the cards, you must select the REGULAR style. Then choose the WITH ROSTER option.
3. Enter your TEAM NAME, along with any other information you want on your cards, such as COACH'S NAMES, TEAM SLOGAN, ETC.
4. If you selected cards with ROSTER, provide your team ROSTER. You can do this either by typing or cut & paste into the box provided, or you can upload an EXCEL file. Make sure the names are the way you want them. If you provide me with last name first, that is how the names will be printed on the card. Most teams have first name first.
5. You can also upload a TEAM LOGO. The LOGO must be in a .png or .jpg format. For more information about how your logo will look, see the F.A.Q. Page.
6. After you have provided your team information, you will be asked for billing and shipping addresses. You can then enter your credit card and check out.
7. Once I receive your order, I will design the cards and email you a proof in a pdf format. Once your approve the proof, I will print the cards and mail them to you, usually by either USPS 1st Class (orders of 25 cards or less), or Priority Mail.
That's it. You place the order, provide me with the information you want on your cards, then I do the rest... well, except approving the proof.
Thank you for visiting CUSTOMLINEUPCARDS.COM.